If you would like to know more about Iceland here are a variety of links to tourist information sites and blogs that offer a wide range of information about Iceland.
Just click on any of the links below to be redirected to the sites.
- Your official gateway to Iceland
- Another great tourist website to Discover Iceland
- The official travel guide for Northwest Iceland.
- Information website for what is on offer in the Skagafjörður district of North West Iceland.
- A very helpful website about road and weather conditions, updated daily, always best to check before traveling in winter.
- Plan your trip well and checkin to safetravel.is for a happy holiday and a safe return.
- Don’t forget to pack your bathers as there are thermal swimming pools in nearly every town around Iceland and this link lists all the pools on one website.
- Looking for outdoor adventure then River Rafting or Horse Riding could be the activity for you.
- Want to learn a few Icelandic words before you arrive, then maybe the tumblr site Fuck.Yeah.Íslenska is a good place to start.
- The blog I heart Reykjavik written in English by an Icelander is all about places to see and things to do in the capital Reykjavik.
- Iceland Eyes an informative blog with a broad selection of information.
- Iceland in Pictures is a fabulous Tumblr blog that offers a host of images and at times quirky, eclectic information on anything Icelandic.
- If you are looking for deeper reading about Iceland politics and particularly the financial collapse of the country then journalist Sigrún Davíðdóttir´s Icelog is for you.
- The Reykjavík Grapevine offers general information on cultural activities plus extensive listings to events on in Reykjavík, all in English.
- For daily news updates in English check out Iceland Review Online.
- Ten tips for first-time Iceland visitors from Nick Miners Photography blog.
- One Slow Life‘s tips for first time visitors to Iceland, look for the page, Iceland: Paradise on earth (Part 1).
The following are links to other accommodation booking sites that we advertise with.